The idea is to have your data and ability to access Nodus network with you wherever you go and whenever you want. Our system is built on top of the GNU/Linux operating system which means that it can run on almost every computer or laptop.
Nodus is a network of interconnected users. Each member can start a conversation with other members in the network and explore new ways and opportunities to connect. Everything stored on encrypted drive small enough for your pockets!
We are team of developers and computer enthusiasts eager to create and share the idea for better internet privacy and safe online communication. We are continuously improving our products to keep up with latest security patches and deliver high quality service.
Inspired by false advertised encrypted chat solutions, we decided to create something real. We use different set of open source software and tools to create one unique solution. Easy to use and for everyone!
Our vision is to create a network with highly reputed members and build trusted brand within communication services. We are building one safe cyber community and we want you to be part of it!
Nodus drives are encrypted with LUKS encryption which means that files on the drive cannot be accessed without chosen password.
Peer to Peer
Integrated chat software is independent and server-free. This kind of communication removes possibility of server data leaks as peers are exchanging encrypted information directly with each part or parts of the network.
We are using open source software which means that every software or tool is publicly available. No malware or hidden malicious code which can be implemented by proprietary software developers.
Access the network from everywhere and from every compatible desktop computer or laptop. We have different varieties of USB drives that can easily fit your pockets or backpacks.
How it works?
Make sure to turn on video subtitles for detailed description.
We provide possible key combinations to enter UEFI/BIOS. Make sure to check our latest tutorials and guides on our Blog page!
Nodus is eco friendly!
Get up to 25% discount when returning your old Nodus drive for recycling!
Worldwide free shipping!
At the moment only cryptocurrency payments are available. Provide valid email address when making an order to get shipping information and tracking number.
Choose one of the options below. Prices vary!
Read our blog
Latest news and useful tutorials. Stay updated with latest news, events and announcements.
Frequently asked questions
How safe is Nodus?
– Nodus can be considered 95% safe. USB drives are fully encrypted and we use open source chat software with end-to-end encryption. There is always risk of human related errors which can lead to data leaks.
Can I delete chat history?
– Yes you can. By default chat history is not saved on any of the drives.
Can I use VPN with Nodus?
– Yes you can. Nodus is compatible with OpenConnect, OpenVPN, PPTP, Cisco VPN, strongSwan and much more.
Can I use Nodus for surfing the web?
– Yes you can. Nodus is a full Linux operating system with preinstalled software for chatting, surfing the web and browsing local files.
Can I connect to Wi-Fi?
– Only if your hardware has compatible wireless card. Ethernet connection is automatically enabled.
Can I use Nodus on my laptop?
– Yes with compatible Intel or AMD processor. Most of the hardware out there is supported with Linux kernel and it should work. If you want to make sure first please contact us with the model of the hardware you plan on using the drive.
We are open for cooperation!